liteCam HD 184.108.40.206
liteCam HD Review:
Screen recorders are gaining a lot of popularity because of the mass usage of them recently. Many people still tend to write, but a lot more are willing to make videos to express themselves even better. Videos are more engaging and comprehensive than texts and that is why we are witnessing a revolution in video content on the internet. These videos need many things in common like a god compression ratio, less bandwidth usage, minimum size, good resolution, bright and crisp recording, great sound quality etc. Some of the advanced requirements might be adding custom texts to videos to display additional content, adding your logo, adding credits etc. liteCam HD is a software that handles these issues with ease and additionally provides you with a bunch of other host of features like 1080 recording, hardware acceleration using the onboard graphics card, reduced CPU usage and zero-lag guaranteed.
- You can easily record and convert videos to WMV and MP4 at reduced size and optimum quality and share it online, with your friends and video sharing sites like YouTube.
- liteCam HD supports RSCC compression that reduces the size of videos by 30% more than other ordinary software which rely on older TSCC compression technology.
- You can record videos at 30 FPS and RSCC allows twice as fast encoding, resulting in a zero-lag experience.
- You can add mouse cursor effects and drawings on your video demonstrations and presentations before sharing it with others to help them with additional tips while following your video.
- You can create movie quality videos by adding logos, credits, titles, and much more with liteCam HD.
It needs a minimum of 1.5GHz CPU and runs on Windows 7 and 8. It allows hardware acceleration and hence needs a minimum of 512 MB of graphics memory for games and 128MB at a minimum. It supports all cards which support DirectX 9 and higher and WDDM drivers. It needs 1GB of RAM or more is always better.
Under The Hood
It is also good for extracting audio from videos and convert them to audio g-formats. The user interface is also quite simple and clean. It provides one-click recording and a lot of other features under the hood.
It is not always easy to come with software that is really powerful and best at its job. Screen recording softwares are filling up the market lately and this seems to be one of the best contenders amongst all of them.
liteCam HD Reviews (Add your review!)
Add your review!
OS Support: Win2003, Win2000, Win7 x64, WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win8 x32, Win8 x64,
Hits: 1,786 visitors
Date added: 02 May 2015
Last Update: 27 Apr 2015